A warm beer is worse than no beer. No self-respecting beer establishment would ever serve tepid beer especially if it wants to stay in business!
The How and Why of Beer Coolers
Cooling equipment has advanced a great deal over the years and in the 21st century, businesses have the option of choosing from a range of commercial dispensing equipment that can be fitted to kegs to serve up chilled and delightful beer. An efficient chiller or cooler is an important asset to combat erratic weather in any work environment and every beer or beverage business ought to have one.
Dispense systems are installed typically with hydrocarbon remote coolers containing refrigeration systems to generate ice and also maintain the optimum temperature at dispense points. At Brandels we offer a wide range of coolers that are energy efficient, cost-effective and eco-friendly, designed and developed to meet the demands of beverage setups that must stay cool to heat up their business.
BAR2H Shelf Cooler
The BAR2H* is a high-performance cooler with an in-built refrigeration system. It contains an eco-friendly hydrocarbon unit specially designed and developed for energy efficient performance. This durable cooler is capable of making 5 kilos of ice in a short duration. BAR2H is able to generate optimum temperatures at dispense points through a combination of its refrigeration system and coil-pack design. The BAR2H Shelf Cooler can be configured in the factory and used with glycol-based coolants for that facilitate extreme cold applications.
- It is designed with in-built performance enhancements that cater to the demands of diverse working environments.
- It is compact in size making it suitable for an array of applications that require under-the-counter installations.
- It offers a range of digital, manual and energy-saving thermostats.
- The unit is built with quality material and processes.
- It provides easy access to components for quick on-site maintenance and servicing.
- The product range contains compatible models which are complementary.
BAR3H High Performance Cooler
BAR3H is a high-performance coolant, specially designed for effective performance and optimally developed to ensure improved levels of energy efficiency. The refrigeration system generates upto 7 kilos of ice within impressive time intervals.
- Its refrigeration system combined with a coil-pack design generates optimum dispense point temperatures.
- The unit offers a choice of energy-saving, manual and digital thermostats.
- The system runs on the new hydrocarbon refrigerant gas which is efficient and environment-friendly.
BRW36H Series Water Cooled Range Complete
New Eco Friendly Hydrocarbon R290 range of remote coolers which have been specifically developed and designed for improved energy efficiency.
- Customer driven design features
- Designed-in performance enhancements to meet all demands and working environments
- Ideal for a range of applications – to suit the demand and length of python
- First-class build quality, robust construction and attractive finish
- Improved access to components for easier maintenance and on-site servicing
- Complementary models included in the range
Standard 10 x 5mtr Coils – other coil configurations are available on request.
BRW1HA3 High Performance Python Temperature Control Cooling Unit
The BRW1HA3 Cooling Unit contains an eco-friendly range of hydrocarbon remote coolers that aid energy efficiency, reduce costs and protect the environment. Its electronic digital thermostat provides efficient temperature control ranging from -10 to +15 degrees and gives you a constant visible read on the degree. The unit contains a level indicator on the front to observe the water bath level, with an additional benefit installed to drain the unit. The cooling unit comes with an optional range of water recirculation pumps mounted on the top to match the python’s length. It also has a large filling hole for easy top up and access.
- The unit is versatile and compact size. Best-suited for remote or under-counter installations.
- It can be wall mounted using brackets or simply sited on the floor.
- The BRW1HA3 has been designed to include a twin fan and evaporator to produce the highest level of cooling from the refrigeration unit.
- It is made from superior quality processes that give it robustness and a smooth finish.
- The unit allows for ease of access to components for maintenance and servicing when on site.
- It has been designed and developed to operate in environments where temperatures rise to 32° C and the air is highly humid.
BRW17H High Performance Mini Remote Cooler Range
The New BRW17H Mini Remote Cooling Unit is versatile in its features and compact in size. This unit can easily be floor-sited using castors or wall mounted using brackets. It is designed to include a twin fan and evaporator that aid its optimum performance ensuring efficient recovery while providing a significant level of cooling from its refrigeration system.
The front of the unit contains a level indicator to monitor water bath level and also helps drain the unit. It comes with an optional array top mounted water recirculation pumps, to match the length of python. It also features a large filling hole to top up and provide easy access. This unit is capable of being configured for use with glycol-based coolants for extremely cold applications.
- This unit contains customer-driven design features, well suited for a number of applications.
- The design has been enhanced to ensure performance that matches the high demands of working environments.
- Due to its small size, it is best-suited for under-counter or remote installations.
- The unit can operate highly humid environments with temperatures up to 32°C.
- The design provides easy access to components for maintenance and servicing purposes while on site.
BRW18H High Performance Mini Remote Cooler Range
The BRW18H Mini Remote Cooler Range has been specially built for efficient energy use. Its refrigeration system develops 18 kilos of ice with phenomenal recovery times.
Designed and developed to be reliable and durable, the BRW18H manages optimum level temperatures at dispense points through the lethal combination of its enhanced refrigeration system with an optimum coil-pack design. It also has a choice of manual, digital and energy saving thermostats, a three or four stage pump mounted on top with a coil pack variant. This unit can be configured in the factory for combined use with diverse dispense applications with varied temperature that also include glycol-based coolants for extremely cold products and systems. The refrigeration system utilises the new hydrocarbon refrigerant gas (R290) which is very efficient and eco-friendly.
- The compressor exceeds performance by pulling down the same amount of ice in far lesser time.
- The unit has performance related enhancements that match the demands of an external working environment.
- Its compact size is well-suited for under-counter and remote installations.
- The unit is made using the best-in-class processes which make it superior in build, body and function.
- The design facilitates easy access to components for quick maintenance and servicing on site.
There you have the entire range of beer coolers offered by us. Figure out the requirements of your business, look at the features offered by all the beer coolers and then make a decision on which of them fits perfectly in line with your requirements. Now, you have perfectly chilled beer at your disposal all the time!