The date is set, the venue is booked, the menu is finalised, the drinks — wine, cocktails and beer, fresh-from-the-tap at that. Good choice. Your kegs are lined up and you simply can’t wait to tap them and get the party going. Like we all know a good brew is only as good as the method used to dispense it especially when it is beer. But getting beer from keg to glass can be quite challenging especially at large-scale events where revenues are riding on how efficient and quick the dispensing equipment is. Chilled, carbonated and topped with a foamy head, these form the bedrock of a great beer. A tall ask especially when hordes of people are waiting to be served. Are you hosting your very own event and want to find the right dispense equipment that meets your needs? Look no further. The crowds won’t need to wait endlessly anymore.
You can choose from an array of taps based on the scale of your event and the specific functionality you seek. Banquets, festivals, concerts, sports events/screenings, home-brew parties, BBQ picnics whatever be your scale or style, tap into these innovative and well-designed products to keep the drinks flowing. Take a moment and give it some thought.
What’s Your Tap
There are multiple dispensers that give you the ease and flexibility your event demands. Here are some offerings by Brandels that provide innovative cooling and dispense solutions.
The Easy Tap is built for single-hand use and makes it possible to use two Easy Taps at the very same time to dispense 2 x pints every 6 seconds. At 2-3 degrees per tap, the Easy Tap has a capacity of up to 10 x pints per minute. This is ideal for small-scale events like beer parties to larger ones like weddings and festivals where multiple Easy Taps can be used. In case of a ticketed or paid event, the Easy Tap makes for a good point of sale device due to its flexible functioning making it ideal for breaks in beverage consumption.
- It provides a high-speed option as compared to a standard free flow tap.
- The equipment is not complicated with electronics or solenoids.
- It is a simple mechanism that ensures fast pour.
- Easy Tap is designed to be user-friendly, reliable and low on maintenance.
- It dispenses easily into glasses and soft plastic cups.
- It can be easily retrofitted on to an existing mobile bar or dispense points used in festivals and concerts.
- The Easy Tap – Mobile offers a plug-and-play option that allows you to connect your kegs and get going.
- Do note Easy Tap does not come with the tower.
The Event Tap is a high-speed version which can be used by a single person to dispense up to 18 x pints per minute. As the name suggests, the Event Tap serves well in large-scale gatherings at festivals, concerts and events in stadiums. It should be your choice of tap if you are looking at equipment for points of sale that have a high demand and need to be served fast and continuously with the product.
- Event Tap is a high-speed option when compared to a standard version of the free flow tap.
- It does not contain any complex electronics or solenoids.
- It works on a simple mechanism that provides fast pour.
- Event Tap is highly user friendly, very reliable and requires zero maintenance.
- It is suitable for dispensing in glass pitchers or disposable plastic cups.
- Event Tap can be retrofitted on to your dispense points or to your festival mobile bar in case you have one.
- The most efficient solution without a doubt is the mobile version of Event Tap that offers a plug-and-play feature for your kegs.
The Multi Tap is by far the best solution there is for big events. Its output is up to 1,750 pints per hour – 8 pints in 6 seconds. The Multi Tap is suitable for point of sale that demands high consumption during a short period of time. For instance breaks in events, concerts and sports matches. The crowds rush to get their drinks and the window to serve them is tiny to say the very least. The Multi Tap serves up well in time. This also ensures your revenues don’t take a hit.
- With no complicated electronics or solenoids attached to it, Event Tap is a fast pour using simple mechanics.
- It is easy-to-use, mechanically reliable and maintenance-free.
- Multi Tap is suitable for glass or soft disposable plastic cups and pitchers.
- It is compatible with industrial equipment and compliant as per industry standards.
The Event Cart is a smart answer to a beverage station on wheels. With the Event Cart you can sell hundreds of pints each hour and have happier customers who are not stuck in endless queues. Faster flow will lead to the profits piling up a lot faster too. Simple economics – sell more product with Event Cart. The flexibility and mobility of your beverage station may just be the key to a successful event.
- Finish: Wood, stainless steel and black.
- Sizes: 1000 mm and 1400 mm.
- It is well-suited for plastic cups that can be disposed of. Special glassware is not required.
- It does not have any complex electronics or solenoids attached to it.
- Event Carts with accompanying dispensing equipment and appropriate coolers can also be set up in consultation with the team.
Bar tap equipment and devices have come a long way in terms of mechanics, aesthetics which in turn has helped the economics a great deal. Especially if you look at the workings of a draft system. It is made up of multiple components that include the cooler, keg, coupler, gas, tubing and the font. And that is just the most basic setup. Event equipment is a superb choice for any venue where the drinks are to be dispensed at a fast pace and to an excellent standard. For more assistance in choosing which of the event equipment would be best suited for your setup please feel free to call our sales team on 01253 501800 or checkout our YouTube page to see the events equipment in action!