- Minimum 5 years industry experience.
- Good understanding of project management.
- 3D CAD software, Autodesk Inventor & Vault or similar package.
- Producing engineering drawings
- Sheet metal fabrication (CNC)
- Design for manufacture
- Electrical knowledge (BS EN 60335, LVD etc.)
- Business Management Software (ERP)
- Lean principles
Working alongside a multi-disciplined team, undertaking electrical/mechanical product design activities for new & existing products.
Supporting the production and manufacturing areas within the business
Forming part of the product design team to manage New Product Introduction (NPI).
- Coordinate and manage projects
- Provide updates at team meetings
- Producing and updating BoM’s for manufacturing and costs.
- Maintenance of Engineering Changes
A team player, appreciative of maintaining a positive workplace culture.
A multi-disciplined engineer with a pro-active and disciplined approach to work.
Please send a current CV and covering letter detailing suitability for the role to:
Link: Indeed jobs