Due to a growth in business, Booth Dispensers Limited a leading UK manufacturer of refrigeration units equipment for the drinks industry, require an addition their administration department.
The successful candidate will have both excellent computer skills and be comfortable speaking with a wide range of customers and be able to multi task effectively to cope with both a high volume of orders and the varied demands placed on position. A confident communicator who is customer focused with previous experience within the brewery or soft drinks sectors would be beneficial but not essential as training will be given, an interest in the technical side of the equipment would be helpful.
Core responsibilities include –
- Actioning customers’ orders,
- Answering customer queries via phone and email,
- Keeping customers informed about the status of their orders, including orders from Europe & America
- Liaising with Export carriers to ensure collections & deliveries are to schedule,
- Liaising with various departments to micro manage an order/enquiry to achieve required delivery dates,
- Updating customer information,
- Calling existing customers to service their ongoing requirements,
- Confident user of IT including EXCEL and Word (previous use of SAGE would be an advantage).
- Excellent telephone manner
- Well organised and able to work independently or part of a team as required.
- Commitment to providing exceptional Customer Service.
There is an excellent remuneration package which includes life assurance, personal pension plan and medical benefits. Holiday entitlement is 5 weeks per year plus statutory bank holidays. Core hours for the position would be 8am – 4.30pm, however, we would require flexibility around these hours to help cover within the department.
Please send a c.v. and cover letter via Indeed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please send a current CV and covering letter detailing suitability for the role to:
Link: Indeed jobs