Summer is here and with the dark cold months behind us, it’s time to start enjoying some great weather. Flocks of people will finally leave their homes in search of entertainment. Whether it’s a concert, festival or the races, one thing is guaranteed. Beer will be consumed. Not only this, beer will be consumed fast. As the temperature rises, so does the speed at which beer goes down. While most places are well equipped to deal with crowds, it is always worth the upgrade if your taps can pour double the amount of beer in the same amount of time. Serve more customers faster, keep them happy and make them want more of the same. The fastest way to pour beer is using fast pour taps. Read on to understand the best products available and how each of them fits your needs and requirements.
Dispensing a single Pint in 6 seconds and rating high on flexibility, one person can use two of these Easy Taps at the same time. It can be used for both indoor and outdoor events, ranging from weddings, festivals to beer gardens. Any event that is not excessively big but would still have a relatively high requirement of free-flowing beer.
[fusion_youtube id=”o9cxf9kBqxs” alignment=”” width=”600″ height=”400″ autoplay=”false” api_params=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=””][/fusion_youtube]
- The Easy Tap can fill up to 10 pints every minute while maintaining 3 to 4 degrees per tap. This means you can achieve between 300 and 600 pints per hour.
- It replaces the standard free flow beer tap with a simple, mechanical and high-speed pour that keeps the freshness of the beer intact while serving it up to 10 times faster than some older models.
- The Easy Tap does not have any complicated mechanisms. It can be easily retrofitted onto your existing bar which makes it highly user-friendly, maintenance-free and extremely reliable.
- It works well with glass or soft plastic cups and thus can work for a wide range of events and locations.
Best suited for large-scale events that require a continuous flow of cold beer, the Event Tap lets one person efficiently dispense up to 18 pints of beer in just one minute. This is quite a fast pace that delivers a pint of beer every 3 to 4 seconds. It is of best use at those events that have a really high flow of customers and beer, such as concerts and stadiums that have fast, high demand points that ensure a continuous flow of the product.
[fusion_youtube id=”GCGNmsDQ4sU” alignment=”” width=”600″ height=”400″ autoplay=”false” api_params=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=””][/fusion_youtube]
- The Event Tap pours at such a pace that there is no way another customer will be left waiting again!
- Following a simple mechanism and providing a fast pour, the Event Tap replaces the standard free flow beer tap and also serves as a much better high-speed alternative.
- It is user-friendly, maintenance-free and extremely reliable.
- It can easily be retrofitted onto your existing bar and works well with glass and soft disposable cups, along with pitchers. Just plug it onto the kegs and your party is already underway!
The Multi Tap is a high-grade and special need tap that can dispense a phenomenal 1,750 pints every hour. That is almost 30 pints every minute and that makes the count an impressive 2 seconds per pint. These are most useful at those points of sale that have an extremely high demand in a very short period of time. Events like football games would have crowds flocking at game breaks for refills. These are the types of events that would require a Multi Tap, and it would serve as the biggest boon to businesses thanks to the pace at which customers can be served. When there is a short period of time for a large number of customers to be served, the Multi Tap is the best pick.
[fusion_youtube id=”fBBC0CkzhW4″ alignment=”” width=”600″ height=”400″ autoplay=”false” api_params=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=””][/fusion_youtube]
- It is able to dispense up to 1,750 pints every hour, making it a high volume serving instrument for high demand of beer in a short period of time.
- It works well with industry equipment and standard products usually installed and is best suited for glass and soft disposable cups along with pitchers.
- Being maintenance-free, user-friendly and mechanically reliable, it has no complicated electronics that owners need to bother with.
The Multi Tap is best used with beer tanks and a minimum of one remote beer cooler. It is not recommended to be used with kegs, as a single keg will be emptied in under 2 minutes of time.
If you are in the business of serving beer, you are entering that time of the year when you should be looking to find the most effective ways to get your product out there and make those customers come back for more. One of the most effective upgrades is the pace at which your beer is poured.
As the crowd increases, the best way to keep them all coming back for more is by serving them faster and serving them right. It makes sense to invest in fast pour taps while you anticipate the busiest time in your business. The faster the product leaves, the faster the income will rise. They are easy to fit and require little to no maintenance while delivering the best results time and again. Make the jump and find longer lines waiting for your ice-cold beer that you can deliver faster to.
If you are thinking of fast pour taps for your next event, then an Event Cart is something you may also want to consider. Made from a choice of wood or stainless steel, the Event Cart is durable and comes with wheels, making it easy to transport and set up at any location. Taps can be fitted in a breeze and there is even space for bottle coolers and standard coolers.